27 March 2010

Busy BoyAcads

Its been months since I last posted something on this site. I tell you, its really hard managing your time with the academic load our course has to offer. But amid that, I still see to it I have some form of diversional activity or another. So here are some of the things I did during my blogging hiatus.

1. Singing for the UST CoN Jubilarians 
  Held at the Santissimo Rosario Parish where a mass had been offered. It was truly a wonderful experience because it somehow inspired me to become a better nurse someday. The jublarians were also very nice  and they even kept on saying, "Eto na ang mga nurses in the future" - which I found very flattering.

Of course, after the mass, Ms.Eleonore Lerma, our college secretary, called Ate Micah (Nursing Chorale President) and told her that we have free food waiting at the Dean's Office. We were so happy that time. (Alam nyo naman kami, mababaw ang kasiyahan.hehe) We arrived at the Dean's Office and even ate at the Dean's Conference Room. Ang saya saya talaga! Plus, the food was really , really, really good. Nagbaon pa nga si _____ eh. Haha!


2. Ate Vickee's Recital
After a month or so of preparation, Ate Vickee's stresses finally paid off. We sang at the UST Conservatory of Music for her recital exam. We sang O Salutaris, Dame'al Bricias and Gloria.  To watch, just play the video below.





3. 21 Guns Performance w/ Sir Sigua

Another performance with the Nursing Chorale at the Medicine Auditorium with Sir Sigua and 2 4th year students. Nothing so special about the performance.










4. PE EXAMS
Have I told you I don't play Basketball? Until I was forced to take that PE class since there were no slots for other classes. To add to that, I was the only Nursing student in our class, most of them were from CTHM and Engineering. 



We had a written exam on the last day. It was super duper hard! We were asked to identify what the hand signal meant, terms used, and everything about basketball. Good thing my classmates were very nice and generous with their answers. HAHA! I won't do it again. Promise!





5. Nursing Journal Farewell Party and Last Issue

 
 A simple dinner with the my Nursing Journal family. Congratulations to our 1st issue of the Lampara Magazine! Special thanks to Kuya Mervyn, our Editor-in-chief for making this project possible.










6. Shooting of Liriope
Our cultural presentation/ project in English. We had the theme "Culture of China and Japan". Thanks sa lahat ng sumuporta at nangulit sakin na iupload ang video. Congratulations to RLE3! I'll miss you guys! =)
 Here's the video:


7. New Set of Officers for Nursing Chorale
We just had our recognition day two weeks ago. I feel that I have a bigger responsibility now as the Vice President of the group but I don't think of it as a burden. With my fellow officers and able President to hep me,  I think Nursing Chorale's going to be back to where it is supposed to be.

2 comments:

  1. You realize of course that you had just told the world (including your PE professor) that you cheated on your PE Exams. Haha! :p

    Hala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wala kasi talaga ako idea kung ano yung mga hand signals na yun.haha and everyone was doing the same thing, inaalok na rin kasi ako. nakiuso naman ako.haha I'm so not used to doing that, first and last ko na yun. Promise!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. :)