The first time I heard the UST Singers live was when my fellow choir members and I managed to get a free pass in their joint performance with the Philippine Normal University Chorale. Since then I've always been awestruck every time they perform, marveling at their powerful voices and excellent control of dynamics.
This year, the two-time "Choir of the World" University of Santo Tomas Singers (UST Singers) along with the multi-awarded Akademski Pevski Zbor (APZ) Tone Tomšič of the University of Ljubljana from Slovenia brings us another eargasmic concert entitled "Dos Bravissimos!" at the Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo (Main Theater),Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) Roxas, Blvd., Manila. on July 25, 2011 (Monday). The show starts at 8:00 P.M. and is expected to end at 11:00P.M.
Ticket prices are in P1000, P800, P500, P350, and P200 denominations with 50% discount for students and 20% less for senior citizens. Present a valid I.D. to avail of the discount.
I already bought tickets for me and my choir mates yesterday. I can't wait till the next week comes! Tickets are available online at the TicketNet website or you could text


nice! trip ko din nakakanood ng mga ganitong show.
ReplyDeletepart na pinakanaexcite ako
ReplyDelete"50% discount for students"
haha
@mac - aww too bad you're not in the philippines. :/
ReplyDelete@tantan - haha! ang laki na kaya ng discount for students :) punta ka!
thanks for dropping by my blog! OMG so you know Christian? He's my officemate! He's totally amazing! :)I want to see the photo you are referring to. :)
ReplyDeleteNanood ako nito kahapon :) ahehe. grabeh. it was my first tym watching a choir concert. wala ako ma-say. Laglag pa rin ang panga ko, Bravo!!!
ReplyDelete