21 December 2012

NMAT results! I'm a happy boy.

NMAT results just came up. And. I. Am. Ecstatic.

First of all, I would like you to know that the score I got is really higher than expected. Last night, when I read in twitter that NMAT results were up, I already gave myself the mindset that my score would be around 40+ since all I did during the NMAT (especially when it's a computation problem) was to cancel the lowest and highest number form the choices and then poof, choose from the two remaining ones. Not to mention that my body clock is so messed up  and had to take the exam by 7am - the usual time I hit the sheets. I wasn't also too confident about my knowledge base in the hard sciences having to study only the bare minimum since I just intersperse my review sessions with my shifts.



Anyway, I am extremely happy with my NMAT grade. Especially for the Chemistry part which was my highest. I think that was the part where my elimination powers were most utilized. Swerithan lang talaga siguro ang NMAT. Grades are but just numbers and if I should go to med school, di na pwede ang ganitong sistema.

But for the mean time, let us enjoy this little victory




4 comments:

  1. well congrats then,
    i bet you put all your heart out for that

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations once again RJ, proud of you bro :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats :) im planning to enroll in med too this june and will be taking my nmat in april 2013. i was hoping if you could give me some advice about the topics that should be pointed out in chem physics social science bio and math. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmygooodie!i nid more prayers luck and practice analization more reading!april2013 is near!omg omg!congratz!wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. :)