Milk Tea
It’s the new coffee for the Filipinos. Generally has
better nutritive content that coffee except that it prevents your body from
absorbing iron (say hello to iron deficiency anemia). There must be a regulating body regarding the
names of tea shops. The must most absurd I’ve heard of is Tea Tea. Go figure.
CBCP, y u not move to close down this store?
Scarborough Shoal
Conflict
Been asking the Fil-Chinese population at school about it.
Most of them seemed indifferent. I was expecting that they have a more
conscientious take on it. Don’t they experience something like an identity
crisis?
Religion
Highly grounded on tradition.
Sex
Safety can’t be overemphasized. Mind you, the use of condoms
isn’t considered as “safe” as per the World Health Organization’s advice.
Genetically Modified
“Super Talong”
Can’t avoid thinking of the seemingly green meaning of
this. But of all the vegetables (although technically a fruit), bakit ang
talong pa? I mean, there’s less nutritive content to it compared to its green
leafy counterparts which can be good sources of Iron, B complexes, and
antioxidants. Genetically modified pechay,
anyone? LOL.
Nurses
Underappreciated and underestimated in our country. No
wonder most of them grab every opportunity to work abroad where they are more
respected and treated fairly.
Corona Impeachment
Haven’t been a follower of teleseryes. His hullaballoo causes
a lot of traffic in Manila. I got to school late once because of it.
Politics
Nonsense.
Material Things
Learned to disconnect from it. Promised myself that I
will not buy overprized clothes in malls but buy from Divisoria, Greenhills, or
from some tiangge instead.
Love
Di porke’t nagpakita ng motibo, love ka na yun. You’re
only friends until proven otherwise.
Standards
Set high standards for yourself
but lower your standards for others. The former statement is for your own
personal development the latter so that people can come into your life.
Blogging
Almost everyone’s saying the same things about the same
topics. Blogging had become too mechanical for some. Salute to those who retain
their individuality! Some bloggers need to be nicer. Having famous blog with
the best pictures doesn’t give you the privilege of acting like a spoiled brat.
Ooops, baka ma-Tulfo ako. Hihi
Technology
Still waiting for a device that can display a status
message above your head in public. Cool yun diba?
Jessica Sanchez
Her version of “I’m Telling You I’m Not Going” was
excellent. My bet for Idol this season. Irritated with her being compared to
Sarah Geronimo. Should do something with her hair and wardrobe.
PBB Teens
I couldn’t agree more with Vice Ganda. PBB teens!?!
Showbiz
Hardly watch the TV these days but when I had the chance
to, I heard of something like Anabelle Rama running for public office in Cebu.
That just might be the end of the world.
K-12 Education
One good way of increasing the competence of the
highschool graduates. At least college education will now be more focused on
subjects that are pertinent to the course.
Manila
Losing the vibe of being the capital of the Philippines.
Way behind Makati and QC. Too congested and dirty. The annual fixing of streets
screams either inefficiency or mismanagement of the government.
Cyber-Bullying
Pointless. People won’t actually gain anything from it
other than the consolation of knowing that there exists a specie more stupid
than themselves
Vacation
When can I have you? L
tiis tiis muna hanggang maka exam. tas pahinga naman.
ReplyDeletesobrang magpapahinga ako after. I swear.haha
DeleteI wish jessica sanchez win too! At may punto ka dun sa LOVE hehe
ReplyDeleteAwww. di sya nanalo :/ Applicable din ba yung sa love? Yikeee.
DeleteI love this! Hahah. The randomness is so random. Very informative Mond :)
ReplyDeletehahaha! Asked some of my friends about sa topics eh.haha Thanks iamrel! :)
Deletelol @blogging. very insightful ito, beerday boy. :)
ReplyDeletehahaha kilala mo ba ito?hahaha :P thanks kuya!
Deleteyun oh... tumpak sa sabi mo about sa love..
ReplyDeletesa manila i agree... kailangan lang talaga na maayos na ang manila. bring back the famous manila. btw happie bday ulit...
sana ka sa MET TOUR?
thanks kuya! :) Anong MET tour?haha
Delete@sex - is lang ang masasabi ko: no glove, no love! hehehe.
ReplyDelete@love - on your thought about love, gagayahin ko si vice sa sinabi niya, PBB teens lang, PBB teens lang? hehehe.
I'm your newest follower! :)
@Sex - hahaha! Pero di 100 percent effective yun ah :)
Delete@love - haha! Nakaktuwa sya no? :)
Followed you as well! :)
agree sa lahat. agree nang agree? lol
ReplyDeletenaintriga sa blogging lol
HAHAAH! :) Ikaw na agree sa lahat.
DeleteNaku, kilala mo ba ito?haha
we both don't have any vacations lately haha
ReplyDeletehahaah. Mag magkakaroon din ng time soon!:)
DeletePBB Teens talaga e no. Ayos! Blog lang nang blog!
ReplyDeletehahaha! :) Bwiset db? Kamusta ka na?hehe
Delete