IV
Half
masted windows of the soul
Feelings
unrepressed in a soundscape
Nicotine
and downers,
The
celestial irony.
I am going on a hiatus. Not sure how long, but I will be
back as soon as I figure myself again. Once again I play the role of doubting
Thomas to my own words. I'll be better when I come back.
o what happened? anyway, ayus lang yan. take all the time you need. we need a break every now and then. :)
ReplyDeleteEwan. Di ko sure. Something's lacking in my writing. I think im being too shallow. or baka iniisip ko lang yun. Parang kelangan ko mas ayusin pa.
ReplyDeletecb will definitely miss your smile.
ReplyDeleteAw, basta balik ka pag ready ka na ulit.
ReplyDeletewe'll wait for you...
ReplyDeleteGod Bless
:)
yes, i agree with will... come back when ready...
ReplyDeleteyesterday, na-check ko na to..then i checked again, iba na ang header mo. hihi..babalik ka naman agad right? :)
ReplyDeleteYeap. Inaayos ko muna yung layout ko habang nagsosoul searching ako.haha Will be back soon.haha
ReplyDeleteoh, whats goin on?
ReplyDeletehope you're gonna be alright :-0
kayo nga yung nakita namin. sayang, could've said hi.
ReplyDeletehope you'll be back soon. :)