25 October 2011

Minimalist Sense

Minimalism- a style or technique that is characterized by extreme spareness and simplicity. It can also be described as movements in various forms of art and design, especially visual art and music, where the work is stripped down to its most fundamental features. 
Still, I haven't got myself figured out. But a week of introspection made me realize that I not all questions posed by our finite minds can be answered through mental work alone.

I'm officially back from my hiatus...and I have a new URL now.  :)

10 comments:

  1. so true, sometimes you just got to feel it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, no point in answering them all at once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the new look!

    Sobrang bet ko talaga mga minimalist. And congrats sa bagong name ng balur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes life gets too complicated we forget to get back to basics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robbie - thanks! :) Simplicity is beauty nga nman daw.haha

    Gillboard - True. I have yet to focus on the essentiality of things :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great posts! A valiant pen:D keep it up:)GodBless

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha :) You're flattering me but thank you.haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha :D way to flatter,but naaaah you deserve it:) along with your writeups, yeah, i think it'll be better if you take- MA in Psychology:D
    And as I see it, you can be a good teacher, well, it's your decision though, opinion will always be an opinion. GoodLuck ChildhoodBestfriend. xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! thank you. you are too kind. Really? Ok din yang ma psych. thank you thank you thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh well, yes. suggestion lang naman. the last time i checked, your posts were so competent that these lead you more to be open to ma psych:D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. :)