I had bouts of voluntary insomnia before the results of the
July 2012 Nursing Licensure Exam was released. Every day, my officemates who were
also nursing grads and I would hunch over the date it would be out. Oftentimes,
we would congratulate each other as if we already viewed the exact document that
the PRC releases. I’m working on a night shift so the surge of anxiety forces us
to type “PNLE July 2012 reuslts (insert
whole name here)” whenever the clock strikes 12am.
Much to our dismay, we never really succeeded with our predictions.
The results were out last Friday - at two o' clock in the afternoon.
I was sleeping that time, thinking that results would be out
during the night. I was awaken by the incessant ringing of my phone. Too lazy
to pick it up, I just lay there staring at the darkness of my room, trying to
compose myself. After a few minutes, I decided not to put up with my phone so I just answered the call. Guess what? It was my aunt who congratulated
me for passing the board exam! As soon as I hung up, I checked my Twitter and Facebook
accounts which were all teeming with notifications. It’s one of those times (one
would be during your birthday) when you’ll realize that people actually notice
your existence. This must be far from
one of those pranks that my office mates and I pull off on each other.
That was the only
time it sank in.
I FREAKIN’ PASSED THE BOARD EXAM!!


CONGRATS RJ
ReplyDeleteI knew from the start you can make it.
aww. thank you lance! :)
DeleteCongratulations. sana may bumati rin sakin next year. hihi
ReplyDeleteThank you! Naku simulan mo na pagrereview mo ngayon pa lang :)
Deletecongratulations RJ!
ReplyDelete:))
thanks TR! :)
Deletewow! congratulations, Raymond John Naguit, R.N.
ReplyDeleteall the best to your chosen career! :)
congrats! :) yown! pa burger ka
ReplyDeleteang galing, congrats... ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteSalamat people! :)
ReplyDelete