This is actually a late post.
Last Saturday, we planned to go to Divisoria. I was quite pessimistic with the idea since the news did another sensational report which was quite overrated. Bagyo na nga lang nakikita ko sa TV ngayon eh. But still, it pushed through. We left home by 9am. Mom met with a business contact first to discuss a deal. They met at McDonalds Dau. The place was very nice. far from any McDonald outlet I've seen before since the fast food chain now sported a modern design with its trademark color red and yellow now a shade darker. In addition to that, it also had its own McCafe, a coffee shop similar to Starbucks but on a lower scale, both in price and menu. I ordered large cup of Capuccino. It looked like this (photo above). It looked delicious right? But I kinda regretted buying a big cup since I didn't apprieciate the taste very well. Maybe because it's bitter. I even added 4 sachets of white sugar, 2 sachets of Equal, 1 sachet of brown sugar and 4 sachets of creamer but to no avail, it still tasted the same.Sorry kay Ate waitress at kinulit kulit ko sya para sa mga yan.hehe In the end, I just finished the cup up and just ate a lot of that carrot-wallnut cupcake instead. Oh, we also ordered a Rocky Road bar and a slice of Brazo de Mercedes, nothing special about the taste. Yes, I am a person with a hard to please palate.
After that, we went to Pulilan, Bulacan for another business meeting. This time, we met at Jollibee Pulilan. We had our lunch there. I ordered the new Jollibee Chicken Barbecue. It was delicious, flavorful, smoky, and appropriate for the Filipino tongue.I liked it by the way, McDonald's should also have something like this if they want to keep up with the competition. But still, McDo's still McDo, Jollibee is still Jollibee.
One thing I noticed with these two fast food giants is that it seems that their market focus is now the not-so-young population. No longer are they confined to kiddie group unlike during my childhood days.
And now.. We're finally of to...
Tutuban Mall! This is also part of the mom's business trips but unlike the previous two, we didn't really eat here...at least, not much. We arrived there at around 5pm. It was kinda dark outside. Ang saya pala sa Divisoria pag gabi, may music, mga tao at higit sa lahat, mura ang mga bilihin! I bought two shirts, one pair of eyeglasses, belt, and shorts for about less than a thousand and the quality isn't too bad as well. I'll post my pics here wearing them soon. Nakaktuwa talaga, tapos may tindera pa na buntis tinanong ko, "Ate, ilang months na po ba iyan?" Sabi nya, "Ahh, kabuwanan ko na.". And then, being a student nurse, I somehow told her about the signs of true labor. At talagang nakapaghealth teaching pa ako sa Divisoria.Haha. At least, alam na nya ang difference ng true and false labor. Nakakaaliw din ung tindero sa isang stall kumakanta pa sya at andami sinasabi.
If I remember the lyrics right, it went like this:
"Hali-halika na, humalukay ka sa aming bulwaganSa aming bulwagan, murang mura diyan
Kaya halika na, wag nang mahiya"
Tapos may sinabi pa sya, "Oh wag nang mamoblema kay Santino! Wala na si Santino!" May sumagot, "Baka Santi po?". Ahaha. Si manong talaga oh, May Bukas Pa ata ang napanood hindi TV Patrol.hehe.
and then.. We ate again.
This time at Greenwich. We ordered that pizza from the left side. I think it was called Overloaded Roast Beef Pizza. Masarap din sya, kaso sobrang daming oil which spells a lot of calories for me to burn. Ayos lang, nagpapataba naman talaga ako eh. Did I already say that its delicious?
Upon finishing that sumptuous dinner, We went to the mall again. Upon going outside, there was this lesbian-looking person looking at me. Nag smile sya. Nagsmile rin ako. Tapos tinawag nya ung mga kasama nya and said, "Siya na yun! Siya na un!" while looking at me. Then, I realized, hindi pala sila lesbian. Bading pala sila.hehe Now, I learned a lesson na wag smile ng smile kung kani-kanino. Dapat ituro narin ung sa mga bata, "Anak, don't smile to strangers ah."
Then we went home. =)




Здравствуйте!
ReplyDeleteБегло Новомодный год - пора приятных хлопот и подарков. Быль, подарки могут непременно оригинальными и не очень... Какой же придумать оригинального? Должать протест! Подарите себе и родным людям незабываемые впечатления, прекрасную память - запись песни в Вашем исполнении! Студийное литература и махина попытка записи всесторонне разных по уровню исполнителей гарантируют дивный следствие! Такая запись обойдётся Вам только в 300 гривень!
А ради организаций пропали ничего лучше, чем порхать грудь своей профессиональной команды. А сколь ещё безвинно объединяет, подобно общая, "своя" песня? Закажите корпоративный песнь вашей организации! Промеж моих работ в этом направлении - песнь "Мегабанка", Института управления, гимн фанатов харьковского "Металлиста".
Помимо этого я предлагаю произведение красивых песен и профессиональных аранжировок на заказ.
Какойнибудь интересующий задание Вы можете задать по адресу sba300@mail.ru
Мои контакты
Тел.: +38096 2073225, +38063 4020369 (с 12 прежде 20 часов)
ICQ: 403-800-071
Skype: composerrr
Подробнее чтобы сайте - [url=]bis-studio.org.ua[/url]
С уважением, [url=]Борис Севастьянов[/url]
Новогодняя Акция:
Открытки и конверты с оригинальным, фактически интеллигентным, Новогодним дизайном.
Рекордно низкие цены.
Доставку соответственно Вашему городу.
Новичок Год уже живо, а ведь память в бизнесе, стоит значительно дороже небольшого кусочка картона.
С уважением, ассоциация Евромедия [url=]em-card.com.ua[/url]